Friday, September 11, 2009

Thoughts on classes

I just figured I would make a post about how the logo project turned out. I will have a picture of it us here soon.
I really think I slacked off towards the final design, I'm just not that good at making things look finished. And the other day I had the scariest thought it was ,"What if this is what I had to do my entire life? Making and editing Logos?" I think I am just more into the creative aspect of this logo project, and the tediousness of the finishing makes me want to light my project of fire...ok well maybe not that extreme but I conveyed the correct idea.

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of different kinds of design jobs out there. They all require work, but it will be good to figure out which kinds of work you really thrive at. Be patient with yourself. It may be that you enjoy long hours at the computer rather than long hours with a brush.

    ReplyDelete